5.0

When we decided we wanted a Tibetan Terrier, I found the complaint against Janette online. I called another breeder to inquire about puppies and when I mentioned what I have read about Rigalia She quickly assured me that Janet is honest.

She has been breeding TTS more than 50 years which would not be the case if she were reputable.

We are thrilled with our seven month old puppy. Jeanette gave us very good instructions and we felt confident bringing him home.

Product or Service Mentioned: Regalia Tibetan Terriers Tibetan Terrier Dog.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

WrathfulDove

So glad. Our Regalia experience has been wonderful! We treasure our Regalias!

WrathfulDove

CWe have had very healthy Regalia TTs from Jerry and Jeanette Chaix! Among my TT friends, these TTs are the healthiest!

Sorry about your experience. This is the only case of unhealthy Regalias I have heard of!

Be careful. Janette's puppies have long term health issue.

We spent close to $7500 just within the space of 6 months. My friend, who had two of Janette's dogs also ran into extreme health issues. Nothing showed up immediately - but after the first year, serious problems, stomach issues, seizures, immune disorders, etc. one by one arose.

Sadly we lost our girl, and my friend lost her two dogs.

Just beware. My vet reported her, and every reliable breeder also knows her reputation

@Annie Moore

Can you be more specific, when did you get your puppy ?