Seattle, Washington

I don't know where these reviews are coming from. We've been dealing with this breeder since 1986 and I can say that I've never had a bad experience with them.

We are in the process of getting our third TT from her and she has been very helpful in picking out the pup that will fit in with our needs. Her dogs are wonderful with great personalities.

Jeanette is not breeding as much any more and most of her puppies go to those who've had her pups before. For those of us who have been fortunate to have her dogs, we're thrilled with the results of getting beautiful and healthy pups!

Product or Service Mentioned: Regalia Tibetan Terriers Tibetan Terrier Dog.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

We have had a wonderful loving experience with Jeanette and Jerry Chaix since the 1980s. They have given helpful support in training for our pups and helping rescue Tibetan Terriers in need.

We could not ask for more professional loving support. We feel privileged to be counted among Regalias many loyal family!

these reviews are coming from people who have had negative dealings with a breeder who is untruthful and unethical. you're just lucky that this hasn't happened to you....YET.